Contrary to what some people may believe, NOT all wholesale cabinet manufacturers are the same. Here are just some of our exclusive product features that position Kitchenart ahead of the competition:
- Our carcasses are made from Premium Quality 16mm White HMR particle board. We use 1mm PVC edge tape on all exposed edges.
- Our cabinet assembly methods are second to none. We utilise Mortice & Tennon construction for all joins. This guarantees exceptional precision, strength and longevity of our product.
- As a standard feature, the backs of our carcasses are set in 10mm on all Base cabinets and 5mm on all Overhead cabinets. This has a number of benefits including ease of installation (where walls are uneven), creates an air-pocket against walls with moisture problems and makes it significantly easier to run wiring for cabinet lighting. Naturally, the standard 10mm & 5mm set-in can be easily varied on request.
- All hinges used on our cabinets are BLUM Inserta, requiring tool-less assembly.
- As standard, we prefer to use BLUM drawer systems on our cabinets and offer their entire range of drawer options as part of our product catalogue. Drawers requiring a full melamine box construction (such as those with Tandem or Standard runner systems) are manufactured in such way that no screws or fixings are visible on the exposed sides of each drawer box.
- Drawers requiring a full melamine box construction are also fitted with BLUM Cam Adjusters for ease of on-site installation and to allow fine adjustments, a feature traditionally not available with these types of drawers.
- We offer a choice of Solid Kickbases (“ladder” style) or adjustable plastic legs as plinth support for our Kitchens.
- Our cabinets are not modular. When placing orders, you simply specify the exact dimensions of required cabinets, their composition (number and location of shelves, drawers and other parameters) and we will do the rest. Additionaly, we record the specific requirements and preferences of our regular customers and ensure that each order is fabricated to suit your specific needs.
- If required, we can prepare your complete order or just some of the cabinets as a “flat-pack” and in doing so you have a choice of construction using Screws only, Mortice & Tennon or Cams.