There are in fact many reasons to choose Kitchenart as your fabricator of custom made joinery. It’s our people and our “can do” attitude, it’s our streamlined production methods and the superbly equipped factory. Ultimately though, it is our relentless effort to deliver a product that is crafted to your exact requirements without imposing any artificial limitations.
Here are just some of the key points enjoyed by our valuable clients:
Totally Custom-Made Flexibility.
- No modular sizes or designs, and no price penalty for specifying “non-standard” cabinets or components. We don’t cramp your design flair!
- Long-term, ongoing relationships with “high-end” clients have ensured that KITCHENART maintains the highest levels of quality and finish detail. Just one example would be the flawless 2pac Polyurethane finish we offer in partnership with the best poly contractor in Sydney.
Remember, that as wholesalers, our customers are “Trade” and know what to expect –The Best detail and finish from KITCHENART.
Quick Lead Times
- KITCHENART is able to produce most components in-house and this combined with our commitment to maintain excellent relationships with our suppliers, allows us to deliver attractive and extremely competitive lead times.
Example: A laminated or melamine finish kitchen with postformed bench tops would be complete within 10 working days.
- We don’t claim to be the “cheapest around town” and traditionally our customer base has been on the premium end of the market. However we work hard to ensure truly competitive value for the calibre of products and service we offer our customers.
Don’t take our word for it –Please give us a go and compare for yourself!
- We believe it’s important for our customers to be able to rely on our support at times necessary, when things inevitably don’t always go to plan. We ensure all re-makes and additional orders receive the highest production priority to enable our customers to efficiently complete projects on-site and receive prompt payment.
- KITCHENART’s central location in the Eastern Suburbs allows some customers to take advantage of speed and proximity when collecting urgent orders from the factory or delivering to site.
The “LITTLE” Things
- Proper Packaging and Factory Fit –including factory fitted clear bump-ons on all orders, we ship with shelves fitted utilising temporary retainer clips, plastic cabinet legs and all other components neatly packed, as standard factory fitted Blum draw-front adjusters allowing adjustment when ordering melamine/wood draw boxes, as standard Blum “Inserta” hinges on all orders.
- Extensive and complete use of Blum Products on all orders. (Additionally all other hardware utilised as specified)
- Payment by Credit Cards (Visa and Mastercard) excepted with no surcharge! –Earn rewards points for your business purchases.